Garmin Express is an ultimate application for managing and updating your sat nav device and more in one place. Using this application, you can perform multiple other functions such as downloading the manuals, registering the device, syncing the data to Garmin Connect, a lot more. In order to perform all these functions, you first have to download and install the application on your device. Follow the below-given instructions for the successful completion of the process.
How to Download Garmin Application?
- Open a web browser.
- After that, visit the official webpage of Garmin Express. In order to move to your preferred location, you have to type “Garmin.com/express” in the address bar.
- Once you reach your desired location, you will find the download links. Download links for both Windows and Mac will be available there.
- Now, you have to click the “Download for Windows” or “Download for Mac” link, as per your operating system.
- Clicking the link will begin the download process. Garmin Express download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently for its completion.
- Once the download process will get completed, your setup file will automatically get saved in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
Steps For Garmin Express Installation
- First of all, access the Download folder on your Windows system.
- In the folder, you have to search for your Garmin Express setup file. Once you get the file, you have to double-click it.
- Next, the Security Warning popup box will prompt on your screen seeking your permission to run the application on your device. For this, tap the “Run” button.
- After that, you must read the Garmin Terms and Conditions carefully by clicking its associated links. Once you are done with this, you are required to accept the mentioned terms and conditions by tick marking the acceptance checkbox.
- In this window, you can also change the location of the Garmin Express application. In order to do so, hit the “Options” tab and further make the desired selection.
- Further, click the “Install” tab.
- The installation process will now begin.
- In the meantime, you might get a User Account Control pop-up box on your screen asking you to permit Garmin to make necessary changes. Here, you have to press the “Yes” option to proceed further.
- Now, wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open a Downloads folder on your computing device.
- Then, locate and double-click the Garmin Express setup file that you have downloaded.
- After that, you are required to click the “Install Garmin Express” icon which is displaying on your screen.
- This will start launching the Garmin Express installer.
- Now, a pop-box might prompt on your screen. To proceed further with the installation process, you have to tap the “Continue” option from the popup box.
- In the welcome window, click the “Continue” button.
- Afterwards, Garmin asks you to go through the whole License Agreement document. Carefully read the whole document that is displaying on your screen and then select the “Continue” button.
- Next, you will get a popup box on your screen for accepting the mentioned terms and conditions. For accepting, click the “Agree” tab.
- Thereafter, read the information related to your installation file and click the “Install” tab to proceed further with the process.
- Further, you will be asked to confirm the process. For this, you have to enter the Mac administrator’s username and password in the given fields. Then, click the “Install Helper” tab.
- By doing so, the Garmin Express will start installing on your system. This might take a few minutes for completion. Hence, wait.
- Once the process gets successfully completed, you will get a completion message on your screen. Click the “Close” tab to conclude the process and move out of the installation wizard.