Garmin Connect is an application supported on mobile devices that are used for tracking, analyzing and sharing health and fitness activities from your Garmin device. It provides you with all the tools that you need to take your training up to the next level. With the help of this application, you can compete in step and distance challenges also. Moreover, it provides you badge feature that lets you earn badges for accomplishments and compare them with your friends. Hence, follow the given guidelines carefully for the set up of Garmin Connect.
For using the Garmin Connect application on your mobile device it is necessary to install the Garmin Connect application. Follow the step by step procedure explained below to install the application successfully on your mobile devices.
- The very first step towards the Garmin Connect installation is to download the app. For this, go to your “Play Store” or “App Store” on your mobile device.
- The next step is to, locate the Garmin Connect app on the store. You can do this by typing in “Garmin Connect” in the search bar. You can trace this search bar at the very top of the screen.
- By doing so, it will open the extended list of options on your mobile screen.
- You are required to opt for the “Garmin Connect Application” from the list of options.
- Further, you have to click on the “Install” or “Get” tab in order to initiate the installation process.
- As soon as you click on this tab it will start downloading the application on your mobile device. The process of download may take some time so you have to wait patiently.
- Once the downloading process of the application over, Launch the app by clicking on the “Open” tab. You can trace this tab in the middle of the page.
- The next window asks you to log in to your Garmin account. You can do this by clicking on the “Sign In” tab which is located at the bottom of the screen. Proceed further with the sign-in process by following the on-screen instructions carefully.
- But if you have not created a Garmin Connect Account before, tap on the “Create an account” button given there. You can trace this button at the bottom of the page.
- The next window requires you to complete the Profile Information Form with accurate details as explained below.
- Name: First you have to enter your complete name.
- Email Address: Add the email address that you want to link with this account.
- Password: now, you are required to enter a strong and unique password that you want to create for this account. You need to confirm that the password must conform to the specified guidelines on this window.
- Re-Type Password: Re-enter the password that you created in the last step to confirm it.
- Country/Region: Select your country of residence from the list of options available in the drop-down menu box.
- Now, tick mark the checkbox next to the “product news and promotions” to confirm the same.
- Subsequently, select the checkbox that prompts you to confirm that you are above 16 years of age.
- Finally, tap on the “Create Account” tab. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process of account creation.
- Just in case, if you are prompted with a Terms and Conditions dialog box, you are required to tap on the “Agree” tab.
- This completes the Garmin Connect setup procedure successfully on your mobile device.